- Innovative and cutting edge event technology
- A Green Technology with the elimination of paper posters.
- The ability to transport digital posters using handheld devices (e.g. flash drives, iPhones, iPads, laptop computers, etc); therefore, no transportation costs or hassles.
- Technical assistance is available to enhance the overall quality of the digital poster presentation.
- Presenters are able to incorporate video-clips, animations and 3D models into their digital poster presentations or multi-page presentations.
- “State-of-the-art” HD video displays are used as the canvas for the presenters’ work or research.
- Digital format using presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Prezi, Google Slides or the Keynote app) allows users to be more interactive with their presentation audience and to provide more dynamic, visually interesting presentations.
- The presenters can update their digital posters up until the time that they present.
- Allow the presenters to display their presentations with minimal effort (i.e. essentially plug-and-play).
- Less expensive than printed-paper poster
- Renting the ePosterBoards will create a new excitement and interest in the poster sessions at the event
- All of the ePosters logistics will be handled by the ePosterBoards team members during the planning phases as well as on-site.
- Multiple presentations can be loaded onto each ePosterBoard, in order to conserve time, money and space constraints.
- The presenter is not required to be in attendance at the conference in order to have the research presented.
- A value-cost alternative for meeting sponsors, and a low-cost alternative for presenters.
- The ePosterBoards have a flexible setup, which can include single-side, double-sided and portrait unit layouts.
- The ePosterBoards stands are 3.5ft x 3.5ft, so they utilize a lot less space than a traditional board.
- On-site knowledgeable IT assistance on the day of the event